DisCert Certificate© is obtained after verification by independent entities, based on compliance not only with current legislation but also with other actions that improve the company’s real commitment to disabled people.
Audit Companies allowed to certify must have:
- At least 2 DISCERT AUDITOR (see training)
- Knowledge of local labour and social regulations
- Experience of more than 5 years with CSR certifications
- Accredited entity by authorities in each country
- Good reviews from its costumers
If you want to become a DISCERT AUDITOR check our on-line trainings.